Sunday, October 30, 2011

a video: june laughing (3 months)




as a debut of our first official video to be posted on this blog,
we thought it would be appropriate to make it the video
of june laughing & going insane.

of course, if i had a loony woman in my face 
giggling like a chipmunk and saying i was "CRAZY" 
over & over again,
i might act the same way she did.

yes i make a fool of myself here.....let's just focus on june though, shall we??



ALSO.  i'm doing our first video blog review over at baby half off!!


CLICK HERE to watch!

5 comments:

ClancyPants said...

uMM... DOoooooOooD...

It says "This video is private".

Hi, can we fix this so I can watch chipmunk lady and adorable baby, please?

Thanks. ;-)

lynsey said...

oops!! i'm on it!

lynsey said...

okay, try it again!!

ClancyPants said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

That is AWESOME!!! That squeakish growlish laugh that June was doing reminds me of the time I rode "The Spider" at Lagoon last summer with my sister... I was laughing so hard I was making noises that sounded like not-laughing, but I couldn't do anything but continue. And I couldn't breathe cuz I couldn't stop laughing. It was so fun. So was this video.

And chipmunk laughy girl is so cute and I can't wait to meet her in real life someday!

Nana said...

That is so cute!! What a treasure to have that video of BOTH of you!! Yes, I was laughing at June...but I was laughing at you too!! You are so cute! Such a wonderful mommy! And to document a beautiful moment will be something you'll love! Even if you are a little "Crazy!"