Friday, November 5, 2010

photo shoot.

during caleb's sickness this week, i had a lot of down time.  which was good in a way, because i got a lot accomplished.  but aside from that small 30 minutes at the park, we literally didn't leave the house from sunday through thursday and that also made me a little crazy.  

i'm not sure if leah is still getting over being sick but the girl has thrown some tantrums that would make the super nanny shake in her little hat and button-up coats.  

luckily i was able to take some pictures of her while she was in-between fits.  here are some of my favorites:

{note:  the props of choice for this particular photo shoot were an empty and clean medicine cup measurer, and then moved to a more toddler-appropriate prop....her beloved hippo.}




if only she could look this cute while she's smacking me in the face, head-butting me in the sternum, and throwing her body back screeching at top volume.  

i still love her though, and am glad i took these pictures to remember the good times....just in case they become fewer & farther in between the approach of the inevitable year of 2. {dun dun dunnnnnnn}

9 comments:

Fawn Becker said...

LOOOOOVVVEEE that baby Leah! Okay she is not a baby anymore but she is just SO dang cute....I miss you guys :(

Mindy and Garry said...

Awww!!! She is such a beautiful little girl!

Megan said...

Uhhh I can't stand her cuteness!!! I am so glad your in my life and for everything your teaching me in group! It means the world. Xoxo

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SusieQ said...

Oh, man. She is going to be a heartbreaker. Beautiful!

Emily Holden said...

What a darling smile she has! I'm glad you were able to capture it!

Marci Ward said...

She really is so beautiful. You did good girl. She had a beautiful smile too.

M+J=K3+E said...

She is SO CUTE!

Alicia Alee said...

Wow Lynsey, she is seriously so gorgeous! What a pretty girl!!! Looks like her mama :)