Monday, April 4, 2011

i've got sunshine....on a sunny day

thank you for your support in my vent-fest last week.  

your words + my attitude adjustment was the combination that brought me out of my funk.  not a whole lot of my circumstances have miraculously changed, but i have realized a few things in the past week, and will write about them later.

for now, i'm going to go and play with this little lady:


who absolutely lights up my days, even the dark ones.


"Though the storm clouds may gather, though the rains may pour down upon us, our knowledge of the gospel and our love of our Heavenly Father and of our Savior will comfort and sustain us and bring joy to our hearts as we walk uprightly and keep the commandments. There will be nothing in this world that can defeat us.

Your future is as bright as your faith."   

--President Thomas S. Monson


full talk here.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I'm just catching up on blogs today. Sorry to hear you've all been sick so much.

And I love your couch pillows... I have the exact same ones. :)

kitty said...

So.... I'm not a vinyl letter on the wall kind of person, but if I were going to put sayings on my walls - that would have to be one of them.

"Your future is as bright as your faith"

I love it! I so needed that right now.

Thanks