Saturday, January 10, 2009

christmas eve day

sharing the fun we had on christmas eve.
complete with...


the waffle party...



lauren & dad...



a sleepy-looking gabby goobers...



santa jude...



david, brenda, matt & ben...



typical kirsten & ty...



merrick with the awesome 'do...



the kids hanging out...



laughter...





and onto the presents.



brett helping jude...



"too cool, too cool" star wars guys...



caleb's new spy goggles complete with exploring kit & back-pack...



papa opening up his gifts...



matching race car tracks...



then a wrapping paper war...


clean up & heading home. what a fantastic time we had.

but wait!! one last gift. i'd like to introduce you to:


mr. p90x!!

(you don't understand, i have had to listen to the ramblings of a maniac about this for the last 6 months. if this program doesn't work, heaven help us all.)

5 comments:

Mike and Jenny said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. Caleb is too cute!

Ben said...

You'll have to let me know how the
P90X works out. I'm semi-tempted, but would like a first-hand testimonial from a trusted source. I'm sure Ben would have no problem with some before/after pics posted to the blog...for the whole world to see...

Lauren Horsley said...

Oh my, it WAS fun. You got some great pics! I'll be posting mine sometime in April, no doubt. I think I speak for the entire Horsley Fam when I say that WE MISS YOU GUYS!

Gabby keeps asking when Caleb is coming back over to play. I don't have the heart to tell her it's gonna be awhile so I keep saying "we'll have to see him again soon!"

Jake, Jill & Jenna said...

My husband was checking out my google reader and he totally knows Brenda. Is that your step-mom? She lived in Jake's ward here in Fremont and he used to hang out with her son Steven! What a small world. Glad you had a great Christmas!

ericandjanine said...

aaahhhh!!!!!! I know how you feel all too well! Eric's been going on about p90x for MONTHS!!!!!! So I buckled down and bought it for him for Christmas and now he drives us all mad working out like a maniac all the time!!! He really wants me to do it but I told him that right now I'm trying to get in shape so that I can make it even half way through one of those work outs! Have you taken the "before" pics yet!? I have threatened Eric that they're going up on the blog so he better hurry and get some good "afters" otherwise it's going to be really embarrassing!