Thursday, July 23, 2009

***re-posting...12/8/08

i don't know who i am anymore.

today, not only did i enjoy my cereal, i actually drank milk from my bowl after the cereal was gone.

i am not a breakfast person. but i've been trying to become one because i'd like to be healthier. normally i eat a yogurt or toast for breakfast. not bad, but not great.

so i began the weaning process with this....


(about as non-healthy as you can get for cereal)
and quickly learned the error of my ways. there is still a half a box up in my cupboard of this sugary stuff.

and am now up to this...


(getting better, but every bite has to have a raisin or else i get ticked)


and am slowly (but surely) working my way up to this...

(still makes me dry heave when i even look at the picture)


this is a lofty goal. anyone who knows me well knows that i have had an aversion to oatmeal since i was a wee lass. my poor mother endured many a rough morning dealing with a stubborn, refusing child.

cross your fingers that i can get to the new me. 2009. a year should be enough time, right?

No comments: