Wednesday, November 12, 2008

boring?? or peaceful??

there are several things i'd like to blog about such as:

  • the anger i feel toward those who feel they have been "persecuted" for believing what they believe and now they are the ones doing the harassing and persecuting toward others who stand up and vote for what they believe.
  • the fact that putting neosporine up your nose for 3 nights really does help cure zits. thanks carrie (private blog) for the tip!
  • how i am in love with my early christmas present from ben...the ikea bedspread i have been pining to have for months now.
  • showing my recent craft which i think turned out pretty successful.

instead, i will just post a couple of pictures. here is one of caleb playing hide-and-seek.




and another one from the day one of the group home kids went crazy and threw our grill off the back deck.

with a reminder like that, it makes me grateful for these days when i really don't have much to blog about. it wasn't too long ago that i had to pick and choose between stories that were all shocking and a bit traumatic. so i will call it a night, and enjoy my peaceful little life.

3 comments:

Dana Broderick said...

i can't believe that grill thrown off the balcony! Sometimes I feel that way about living in England and NYC and all the things that would happen there. Now, I'm pretty boring but I actually LOVE it that way!

Francis and Fawn Becker said...

Ummm....just the thought of those kids give me the willys. Don't forget about tumbling today at 4 :)

campblondie said...

I'll come over and throw a grill somewhere if you want.