Thursday, October 30, 2008

raindrops on roses.

so here are some of my favorite things that have made me especially happy lately...

this stuff is great for really dry skin. pricey...bought it in the pre-graduate school days...but it's lasted me forever. you only need a little bit to go a long way.

the best. the trick is to keep them in the freezer and only let yourself have a handful a day. or two. or three...


got this off of amazon & have really been enjoying it, when i have the energy to actually do it. really helps with stretching, there's lots of pilates involved, and it works the caboose area until it burns. plus the girl teaching it is like 8 months pregnant. one of those "if she can do it..." however when you're halfway through & you're huffing & puffing, you remind yourself that this girl toured for like 10 years with cirque du soleil. so you take a quick break and watch her with amazement.


another fantastic product for dryness. in the hair section. something else a little pricey, but i have had this for almost a year now and use it every time i do my hair. still half a bottle left. now that's something.

i had heard it's an illness. shopping for little girls. i haven't let myself even glance at the aisles in target or get on ebay. but then some demon inside takes over and i find myself online at baby gap. this is like my perfect choice for a blessing dress. a lot of people are into lace, layers, and length. but it's just not my style. i like simple and sweet. but for $40? gonna have to go on the backburner...


really love cleaning with this stuff. just smelling the grapefruit smell makes me want to keep on cleaning.


and here is my favorite 3 year old...


and my favorite 29 yr. old having fun with that 3 yr. old...

7 comments:

Mike and Jenny said...

Cute picture of you and Caleb. I would probably die from that workout and I'm not pregnant :)

Wheat Family said...

Can I start that video at 7 months or is it too late? :) Those are great favorites, thanks for sharing.

Jenny said...

Cute, Boston has the same grey and green polo, Dont you just love 3 year olds

Lindsay Jane said...

I love learning about your favorite things...thanks for sharing!

Jules said...

in a month I expect to see a muscle pregnant picture of you on the blog!
that blessing dress looks almost exactly like Keagan's--hers just had a little pink ribbon on the empire waist part. I love the crochet look. it is so sweet.

Jules said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Lauren Horsley said...

I'm so glad to hear a personal recommendation of Method - I've been admiring their cool bottles for some time but was skeptical about their cleaning, germ-fighting abilities. I'm headed to Walmart right now! (will also be picking up that Aveeno stuff because when Lynsey likes a hair product, I listen up!)